1. Slope shading in electronic maps is very good and useful for route planning.
2. Coverage between maps is incomplete. I bought Lake Tahoe North and Lake Tahoe South expecting map coverage for a ski tour starting in the North and ending in the South. There is a big gap that is not mapped.
3. Route planning is tedious in the app. Option to snap-to marked routes would be helpful.
4. Exporting and importing data could be more user-friendly.
5. Routes are limited to the most popular routes. I bought the maps for route planning on less well-known routes.