- adjustability: it's pretty easy to adjust the chairs inclination, height, pillows
- pretty confortable: the back and neck pillows help a great deal
- silent and smooth wheels
- looks cool
- the bottom of the chair is too long, or maybe i am too short (172cm) so lumbar support is hard to achieve. this is a big problem in fact
- the chair is bigger than expected, but since it says it supports up to 120kgs I guess I should've expected that
- for these money, it should include a foot rest as well!!!
- the S version material is a bit tough on the skin but not that bad